The Morris Triplets




Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sleep, Rest-- really??

Well, the fatigue of these internal and external changes are starting to really set in.  I have been so very tired the past week, until, of course it is time for bed.  The minute I lie down, my head begins racing of all the things that need to be done, my concerns, apprehension, excitement, etc.  Other than the fatigue and occasional ache when I get up, I still feel pretty good (especially considering there are 3 in there!!)
We had our first shower this past weekend.  It feels so real now that we have begun to bring baby items into our nursery (room is still a work in progress).  We were so lucky to get our 3 car seats at the shower this weekend--(which reinforced the fact that we still need a new vehicle) and some adorable monogrammed items.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful, giving friends!
My check up went well on Friday and no real remarkable events occurred this week. The kicks have become more frequent and stronger, but are still not annoying or painful at all.  My project for this week will be to get a closet orgnizer to try to keep these babies clothes somewhat organized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment