The Morris Triplets




Saturday, September 18, 2010

23 Weeks!!

As another week rolls by, I am, thankfully, still feeling unusually well.  I am obviously tired and getting a little uncomfortable, but overall still doing good.  I will begin my 23rd week/6th month of pregnancy tomorrow and looking forward to/becoming anxious about the days ahead.
The babies movements I have been patiently waiting for others to be able to feel came this week.  Still no breath taking kicks, but enough movement that Travis and my mom have been able to feel them (or at least one of them) move.  People keep asking if I can tell which one is kicking/moving, but I honestly have no idea.  I have a general idea of where each baby is lying in my belly. but can not differentiate any specific kicks.
My growth US and prenatal appt went well yesterday.  After freaking out for about an hour when the sonographer would tell me nothing about what she was seeing, the MD came in and said "everything looks good".  He again told me to "keep living life as normal as I can" and was out the door before I knew it.  Before he left he did tell me that each baby weighs approx 1lbs right now, which he says is normal at this time.  I just keep reminding myself that if none of the MD's are concerned about anything, I should not be either.  The one piece of information the sonographer did decide to share with me was that I was having a contraction.  I immediately panic and figure I am going to be put on bedrest on the spot, but after a few moments, she goes on to tell me that the contractions are normal and everything looks fine.  Thankfully, still no bedrest and 3 growing babies with good strong heartbeats!

No comments:

Post a Comment