The Morris Triplets




Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years x 3!!!

I couldnt have asked for a better New Years present yesterday when the MD called and told me "today is the day".  Even after hearing the wonderful news that they were planning to send Kate home, I was still skeptical about her discharge until we were actually walking out of the hospital with her.  I am so relieved to have all 3 of my babies at home and so glad that Travis and I no longer have to make the daily hospital runs to visit them. 
Again, I want to thank everyone who has prayed for us over the past few months.  Hopefully, all of the health issues arre behind us now and we can enjoy our sweet babies at home.  I have no doubt I will be extremely sleep deprived over the next year, but it will all be so worth it!  (I am already getting used to having only about 4 hours of sleep a night).  Thankfully, I have a wonderful support system.  Without them, I am sure I would be Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment