The Morris Triplets




Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14,2011

As you can see from the lack of updates, things have been pretty busy around the Morris home.  "Busy" these days consists of feeding, changing diapers and changing clothes due to spit up/ wet.  Right now, the babies are on a 3 hour schedule, meaning they eat every 3 hours.  By the time all 3 have been changed and finished eating, it feels like it is time to start the cycle all over again. 
We are trying to work out their sleep patterns now.  Brooks and Kate do pretty well with sleeping at night, but Braden is another story.  He has had his days and nights mixed up since he came home from hospital and we are having a rough time transitioning him.  The lack of sleep has been rough on all of us, but thankfully I have had help from my mom and mother in law.  I am starting to feel more comfortable with all 3 of them on my own, but I can not imagine not having them around to help in the beginning. 
It is so nice having the babies home and not having to make a hospital run daily to go see one of them.  Those weeks when we were caring for one baby at home and visiting the others in the hospital(s) were physically and emotionally draining.  I still worry about their health and am probably a little more paranoid about some things than others, but I know this will get better with time.
I can not believe they will be 2 months old tomorrow (which is actually their original due date).  It has been a crazy, but overall wonderful 2 months!  These new pics were taken by Travis' friend Michael Nobles who has recently began doing photography on the side.  I think the pics turned out great and am excited to be his "practice family"!

No comments:

Post a Comment