The Morris Triplets




Thursday, December 30, 2010

12-30-10 Brooks's Big Day!!

Well, today I got to bring another one of my tiny, perfect babies home--and when I say tiny, I mean TINY!  MD called us yesterday and said that Brooks was doing great and we could "pick him up tomorrow".  I knew he had been doing really good and would be home soon, but I had no idea it would be this soon.  I am so happy to have two of my three babies at home with us.  My mom came today and will be staying with us indefinitely now to help.  I am so lucky to have such great help from my mom and mother in law!
Quick update on Kate--She is doing well today.  Poor little girl has had a rough time, but is such a sweet baby.  MD's decided yesterday to try her on a soy formula, thinking she may have a food allergy that is causing her abdominal distension and gas.  She has tolerated the soy formula well so far, however is only receiving a very small amount right now.  I just hope this works and she is able to come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment