The Morris Triplets




Friday, May 4, 2012

Fun Fun Fun

Once again, it has been way too long since my last post.  I somehow completely missed updating any post/pics in April, but will add some of our Easter pics soon.  April was a good, busy month.  We had a wonderful Easter and were blessed to be with our family for good food and a fun egg hunt. 
Quick update on Travis and I.  The Pallet Co is going well keeping Travis very busy.  I am so proud of him and his ability to run a successful business in this tough economy.  As for me, I have taken a new job in Lebanon.  I will still be working in the same setting (SNF), but will be about 20 min closer to home working with a former boss.  This change could not have happened at a better time, as my current company recently lost its contract with McKendree.  Once again, God has provided, opening doors as he closes others--very blessed!
Now to the kids---where to start???  They are all doing well and still just so much fun!  They are pretty good eaters, although some days are better than others.  They love "cackers", muffins, "nanas", spaghetti and Ketchup is an essential with eating chicken.  They are not too fond of pizza yet....I am sure this will change soon!
They love playing "boo" and hiding behind furniture.  They still love books and sometimes will sit still for 10-15min (i think thats pretty long for a 17mo old!) just looking at books.  They are literally "reaching new heights" these days...into all of my kitchen drawers!!  They love brushing their teeth, but hate when I take the tooth brush away. 
Their vocabulary seems to grow everyday and they are definitely understanding more of what is going on around them.  They imitate a lot and already seem to decide when they want to do what someone asks, or do the opposite...they like to turn around and run from me when i ask them to "come here".






We are really looking forward to the summer and having some fun in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment