The Morris Triplets




Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011

12 Month Check up last week went well.  They all still weigh 1 lb apart weighing 20lb 10.5oz-Braden, 19lbs 11oz-Kate, and 18lbs 11.5oz-Brooks.  They have been very consistent with their weight gain so far.  Kate hit a big milestone last week when she was the first to take off walking.  She is getting better everyday at tetter-tottering her way around the house.  Braden will attempt 1-2 steps, but then decides crawling is much easier.  Brooks walks all around the house with push toys (or boxes, or whatever he can find), but has not attempted walking independently just yet.  I still cant believe my babies are ONE!  They are doing great with solid foods and are still very good eaters (I am crossing my fingers that they will stay this way!).  The most difficult issue we are facing right now is the constant cough, cold, runny nose,etc.  They just cant seem to get rid of the cough and runny nose--although I am totally over it!  MD said they are not contagious, but Kate still sounds pretty bad when she has a coughing episode.  I am hoping this will pass soon, but fear we may have a few months of the "crud".  I attempted the transition this week from bottle to sippy cup (since we were able to move to whole milk), but...this did not go as well as hoped--actually, it went terrible.  All 3 of them decided to scream until they received their milk in their bottle, so I gave in and went back to bottle.  I have heard that sometimes you have to try different cups to find one they will like, so the search is on for the perfect sippy so we can get rid of all of these bottles!  I have posted their new 12 mo shots--photography by Gambill Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment