The Morris Triplets




Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6, 2011

There have been no major changes in babies status since last update.  Thankfully, all continue to do well and are growing like weeds!  I guess the biggest change in the Morris household has been my returning to work last week.  As I expected, leaving the babies was hard, but thankfully I knew they were in good hands (my mom and sister in law will be keeping them while I am at work).  I have actually returned to a new position at a nursing home/retirement village in Hermitage.  I will definitely miss my old coworkers/friends, but made this decision based on what is best for my family at this time.  I enjoyed the new job last week and have always enjoyed working with the geriatric population.  I still have a lot to learn about PT in a rehab setting bc it is totally different than outpt PT, but I am looking forward to the new challenge.
TEIS will be coming out this week to evaluate all of the kids.  I expect them to find some "delays" since they will be assessing them as 15 week old babies (rather than the adjusted age of 7 weeks --since they were 8 weeks early---which we have learned is how we should look at them). 
We have remained homebound per MD advice, but I am so ready to get these kids out!  I am really looking forward to April (when flu and RSV season are over) so we can go on some family outings!

No comments:

Post a Comment