The Morris Triplets




Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Fall" has a whole new meaning this year!

As we enter fall of this year, I realize that our fall season is going to be filled with many "falls" (not to mention the bruises and bumps that go with it) .  A house with (almost) 10 month old triplets is an accident just waiting to happen.  They are fearless and into EVERYTHING!  Just today, I discovered they are no longer safe anywhere except their cribs.  They began climbing out of bouncy seats (while strapped in) a few wks ago and just today I found Kate climbing out of exersaucer with her head inches fom the floor!  Although this phase is a little scary for me, it is also so much fun (well...most of the time).  It is so awesome watching them grow, explore and learn about the world around them. 
MD checkup this week went great!  Braden weighs 18lbs 8oz, Kate is 17lbs 11oz and Brooks is 16lbs 2 oz.  Brooks is still lagging behind a little with wt, however, I am sure part of this is due to his high level of activity.  He is small and VERY ACTIVE which I think is preventing him from putting on as much wt as the others.  MD said everything was looking good and he was pleased that they seem to be hitting all of their milestones on schedule.  We scheduled our next appt for their 1 year check up!!  Cant believe our babies are almost one!
As far as life for Travis and I, things are going well.  The rest of the year is filling up fast and I am afraid it will be Christmas before we know it!  We are really looking forward to our trip which is coming up in a few weeks, but I am already nervous about leaving the little ones. I know they will be fine, but it still makes me a little anxious when I think about leaving. 
I know I have been awful about updating pics, but extra time is pretty rare these days...hope to have some on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment